We are currently looking for an HVAC Help to join our team.
No experience necessary, but must be trainable.
**Driver License Required**
• Diagnoses HVAC, refrigeration, performance through observation, testing and setup.
• Ability to disassemble and reassemble commercial equipment to perform troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
• Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system.
• Maintain inventory stock on service vehicle.
Physical Demands with or without accommodations are not limited to:
• Ability to walk for long periods of time in extreme temperatures including outdoors.
• Able to climb in attics, under houses and in box trucks.
• Able to lift 75 lbs. or more.
• Able to safely handle extension, step and other types of ladders including removal from, and replacement to, service vehicle roof top.
• Climb ladder up to 40 feet in height.
• Required ability to walk on roofs of different types, shapes and slopes.
• Repetitive lifting, twisting, bending, pulling, pushing and digging may be required.
• Handles power tools, drills, saws, etc.
• Wear respirator in accordance with OSHA requirements.
Call 361-334-8023 before filling out application. Download and fill out our application, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org